Kr1z - Lost Thoughts Kr1z - Lost Thoughts

This is me

Really love it!

tomaschavez00 is now momentojusto!

keepworkin!!

U have a lot to say!

czer323 - Techno Fun5 czer323 - Techno Fun5

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

I've been searchin this song for 6 years!

Now I'm 18 years old, I listened this song when I was 12 and this song was the ONE WHICH PUSHED ME INTO THE MUSIC WORLD, THE ONE WHICH MADE ME LIKE THE TRANCE MUSIC.... THIS WAS THE FIRST ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU BRO! THAT'S ALL I CAN SAY!
THNX FOR CREATIN THIS ONE!

I SAW IT ON A NG FLASH MOVIE...!!!

I DON'T THINK U COULD UNDERSTAND MY FEELING! THIS WAS THE F**KIN FIRST ONE IN MY LIFE!!! LOVE IT!!! CONGRAAAAAAAATS!

The Land of the Forgotten The Land of the Forgotten

Yet listening!

Im listening it, it really sounds as a SOUNDTRACK song, good job... I only would add some FX with some chorus or something like that (like hihats going from here to there.. like to add some suspense!)

U made it to my IPOD!!!!

Lockdown-hip hop Lockdown-hip hop

COOL!

U made it to my PC and iPod... I'll try to show this to ma friendz!

keep going!

JK:.Gravity JK:.Gravity

Great Instumental!

Love it! U made it to my iPod n my head

Love how U added a lot of instruments, thats how to create music, complementing one style, in this case, hip-hop base!

The piano is great and the strings (guitar) going through the whole song adding the powerchords (elektric guitar) is great...
I really love the violins, they can go into almost any kind of style... PLEASE GIVE ME AND ADVISE WHEN U ADD VOCALS! this song has a LOOOOOOT OF POTENTIAL... just need a very good lyrics, cause if U ruin this base with bad lyrics, I'd really hate you hahahaha

KEEP GOING
Congrats, that was really a good composition of music, a really piece of art!

PS: Go to my site! momentojusto.newgrounds.com

JoeyKeys responds:

Thanks man, and yah I look to put lyrics on it. But writing is hard right now not a lot of time.
and yah I will check out your stuff when I get a chance.